Tuesday 23 February 2010

Ooohhhhh-K ... I'm back on the bandwagon again!

I know it appears that I fell of the side of the planet, but thankfully, I clambered back up and am now in the land of the living... the criteria for which is "having access to the internet".


I have surprisingly little to say just now, however, except that my baby has been sick, I have started the long journey of my business - starting with becoming a Baby BeeHinds nappy consultant, and I love my new home (except for the fact that Roland is only here on the weekends) .. :( .. 


I understand that this could be classified as "disappointing" to any hard core readers - but I presume the hard core ones got bored some time last month when I ceased writing....


Anyway, I do plan on posting something profound in the coming days/weeks, so stay tuned, and thanks for reading!!


A. xo

2 comments:

  1. oh, i hope your baby feels better soon! and congrats on the new home and business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs B! He's feeling a lot better now, and the business is off to a great start - even if that just means I have a positive outlook... haha :o) x

    ReplyDelete