Thursday 21 April 2011

Random update!

It's been almost 10 weeks since I was last on here.. and since then, nothing much has changed except the date.  Oh, and I'm 17.5 weeks along now, instead of 8..

I'm starting to feel ok.. not great, but ok.. I'm run down, very tired and cannot seem to get on top of my health at this point.  Just today I've woken up with a full blown cold.. ugh.  Just what I needed...

Also, we've decided not to find out the sex of the baby until birth.  That's exciting news.. cos you'll have to wait and see and keep checking back to know what we've had.  Any time around September 26th we should all know! :)

Lastly, but certainly not least-ly.. My darling little munchkin man has turned 2.. It's come with a bang, that's for sure.  He's strutted into terrible twos with all his might.  He's great, as you probably could guess, and I love him to bits.  BUT I cannot wait for him to go to Kindergarten.... ;)

That's all for now, as I'm overtired and quite frankly feeling crappy.

A. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment