Saturday 14 November 2009

Trouble in Paradise...

Hello hello.... I'm back again, this time, a little bit more frazzled than normal.

Eli is teething - again/still - and I've HAD IT!! I can't seem to make the poor little bugger happy unless he's out and about (which frankly, I'm too tired to do) or drugged up (which I don't fancy either). He's in so much pain, to put it into perspective, that I have to give him baby NUROFEN to keep him from being fussy and crying all day. He can't sleep properly, and it's making him (and me) sick.

So off I've trundled, to my mum and dad's place, so that I can - maybe - get a break. Turns out that even with mum and I together looking after him, we're still only just coping.

I don't know how people survive with twins!!!

A. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment