Thursday 26 November 2009

Up up and AWAAAYYYYY

So, you know how I told you we dropped the cot lower for my adventurous son??  Well GEEEZZZ I'm glad we did!  In the last two days not only has he become crudely mobile, but he's started pulling himself to a stand on just about anything that won't move!!  I looked away for a moment and he was standing at the window sill beating his head (and laughing about it) on the glass looking out at the cat.

He's having a blast, but I tell you, I am not.  I'm terrified of him crashing down and breaking something (of his own.. ie- head)

It's not so much that I mind he's doing it, or that I have to sit next to him while he does it so he can't hurt himself dreadfully, but it's the fact that I just never know what he's going to do next!  Will he try to walk and I don't see him??  Is he going to figure out how to escape his cot and find a power point??  I'm truly scared..

But hey, millions upon millions of kids survive the transition to toddlerhood, so I guess mine will too.. haha

A. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment