Friday 8 January 2010

Blah blah blah real estate blah blah

As you'd be aware, if you're a regular reader, we're trying to get a rental home in Kingaroy - cos we're MOVING!!  Yay!!

Blahhh... 

I hate moving.  I usually don't stress too much, but this time, I can't seem to handle it at all.  You see, we've done 2 applications so far (that's one more than I've ever had to do at one time..).  The first house, we missed out on by a stupid day.  I mistakenly thought that there'd be no one out there silly enough to move at christmas time.... nope.  Wrong.

Anyway, we then applied for house number 2.  This one, I have fallen deeply in love with.  It's pretty... new, has a deck and a view, and is a pretty good price.  The real estate approved us, and forwarded our application to the owners, who flat out rejected us!!  They didn't even give a reason (although I have a pretty good idea what it was they didn't want.)

Sooo.... I have been scrambling with all the different parties involved: my real estate and the other real estate, trying to plead with them and give them a good enough reason not to reject us.  Basically, we could call it "begging", but not quite as lame.  You should know, though, that I'm just as happy to beg...

Now I'm just waiting for the lovely girl at Ray White Kingaroy to get back to us with some (hopefully) positive news...

I'm already soooo over this.  Anyway, wish us luck, ok?

A. xo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your moving! I know it sucks, but sometime things take time and turn out to be worth the wait :D

    ReplyDelete