Thursday 25 March 2010

Grabby Grabberson, from Clingville, Babytown...

I don't know what the heck happened today.  My arms are sore.  I'm happy that Eli is in bed... Garrrr...

Today was "Le Clingy" day.  Eli literally would not let me put him down.  Mum and I spent a good part of the day playing pass the (baby) parcel.  When we both got really really sick of it and plopped him on the floor, he cried so hard, you'd swear we were punishing him.  It was the same cry that he does when I put him in bed and he doesn't want to go, or when I wipe his face to get rid of the food that covers it....  An entirely heart breaking cry!  It was awful.  I figure, though, on days like today, that he mustn't be quite right.  He must be ill.  He could be teething.  Maybe he's just feeling insecure... Cos normally he's not that bad!

No, really... not normally clingy at all... he he he :oP


Anyway... he went to bed tonight without any fussing, just nestled into his lambskin, hugged his Taggie blanket (which I will be reviewing soon...), and sang to himself while he drifted off to sleepy heaven.  It was blissful.  It was the perfect end to an extremely exhausting day.

I lurrrve my baby.... :o)

A. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment