Thursday 1 April 2010

LATEST NEWS: Mummy's Motivation Lowest in Weeks!

Yup.  That's right.  I'm feeling slack....

Over the last 4 or 5 weeks I've been "dieting" (should be called live-it-ing so it doesn't sound as bad...) and have successfully lost almost 6 kgs.  

>_<  yippeeee!!

I'm stoked, you should know, but I cannot seem to keep up the focus and motivation in the last few days.  I think it's a mixture of really really wanting to eat chocolate, as well as feeling a heck of a lot better about myself.

Perhaps my self image is a little off, but in the opposite to normal direction.  You see, normally, I'd look in the mirror and do a little vomit in my mouth, but lately I feel like a goddess!  I am aware, however, that I am no goddess, but you get what I mean.

I am so pleased with my "new" - technically old - look that I kinda feel like I can stop and enjoy it for a bit.  Problem is, if I know myself the way I think I do, stop too long and I'll not only put the weight back on, but I'll probably keep that stupid distorted self image and think I still look grand once I've stacked it back where it was.

But at least I can eat chocolate >> right??

Where's the commando when I need him?  I'm sure he'd smash me into shape.  Or possibly he'd just make me cry....

Note to self:  Never get fat enough to go on Biggest Loser and be smashed by the commando...  

I think perhaps that's all the motivation I need...

Have a safe break this Easter weekend, and be sure not to over-indulge in life's pleasantries (((such as CHOCOLATE!!)))

A. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment