Tuesday 22 December 2009

Tis the season to get fatter... falalalala lalalala

Ok, so I don't celebrate "Xmas", or "Christmas", or whatever the kids are calling it these days...  But that's not what this post is about.  It's actually about all the groovy things I'll be doing, while the rest of the world scratches their heads on Boxing day, reeling from the reality that their credit card bills are due in less than a month.....

1.  I'm going to see my parents, my Brother, his Girlfriend, my Nana, my Uncles & Aunties, my Cousins & their families, my Grandparents, and more than likely a few friends from back home. yeehaww!

2.  I'm going to EAT.  A lot.  I won't intend to, but there is good probability that I'll put on about 5kgs... ouch.

3.  I'm going to run every day in the fresh air, in a last ditch attempt to stave off those 5kgs, while someone else deals with Eli.

4.  I will be cooking for loads of people!!  YAY!!  I will list my recipes in a new post...


5.  I'm going to play cards, lots and lots of cards.

6.  I'm going swimming, and I don't care if you think I look terrible in swimmers..... 

7.  I'm going to sleep during the day, at least once over the 10 days I'm away, regardless of whether or not Eli is awake.

8.  I'm going to tell each member of my family that I love them.  It's important.

9.  I'm going to take my husband and son to the Bunya Mountains.  Google it.

and, lastly...

10.  I'm going on a facebook strike.  I will attempt the unattainable, and vow to stay off facebook for an entire 10 days.... I'm going to need all the strength I can muster, so please, pray for me...... 

What are YOU doing on YOUR holidays????

A. xo

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya! (if I used it the right way:P)

    I'm going to be miserable...I'm not a Christmas person. I'm ready to get tihs holiday stuff over with and get back to my routines. Maybe I need to develop a list such as yours so this time off isn't such a pain in the neck.

    BTW lol @ swimmers...that's cute. never heard that term :D

    ReplyDelete